MRA has been developing employees for over 100 years. A strong workforce is built on continuous employee development that enhances knowledge, skills, engagement, and ultimately, retention. At MRA, we work with members every day to create training and development plans that strengthen workforces and produce results. There are numerous ways MRA can help!
Multiple Locations - With more than 100 course topics and 600 convenient classroom and online sessions annually, you are sure to find the right training at a location near you.
Course locations include:
Sheboygan Falls, WI
St. Paul, MN
Find the right training programs for your organization.
Onsite training - Tailored specifically for your workgroup or organizational needs. Benefits of onsite training from MRA:
- Customize content to meet your specific business goals, or use our standard curriculum
- Train anywhere, any shift, any time, at a location convenient to you
- Develop key competencies and shared learning experiences across the team simultaneously
- Save money and resources through group pricing, reduced travel expenses and fewer hours away from work
Contact Member Relations for more information about onsite training.
Save time and the commute! Experience the convenience of learning on your schedule without leaving your desk . MRA’s E-Learning/Webinar Library contains over 50 offerings on topics including FMLA, health care reform, management and professional skills, and recruiting and social media.
Check out MRA’s E-Learning/Webinar Library.
Selecting the right candidate for a critical position, identifying high potential employees, or even promoting an employee to a position within your company requires more than guesswork. MRA uses a comprehensive suite of thoroughly researched and validated assessment tools to assist you in maximizing talent. Learn how our in depth knowledge of assessments and talent management theory can help your organization select and implement an assessment strategy to help you make the right talent decisions.
Coaching is an intensive one-on-one professional relationship structured to improve the performance of an employee. It is a future-oriented development process that is focused on understanding your employee’s critical development needs and the barriers that prevent change and performance improvement, and designing strategies and actions to remove the barriers and improve effectiveness. Learn more about our coaching services.
There’s no substitute for real-world experience. MRA instructors are seasoned professionals who bring program content to life through the backdrop of their own experiences.
Our qualified instructors:
- Are HR and management experts and professionals.
- Have an average of 20 years of experience.
- Provide down-to-earth, pragmatic advice.
- Have work experience in the fields they teach and have “been there, done that.”
- Offer practical information, tips, and strategies that can make an immediate impact at your job.
Check out the bios of MRA instructors here.