We all want to attract and retain an outstanding and motivated workforce. This unique informational event is an engaging workshop for companies to understand what millennials are looking for in their employer of choice. We will help you understand the fastest growing generation which are the millennials and how to maximize integrating them to be your greatest potential.
Zohra Yafai, Director of Talent Acquisition at Cisco, will speak via live video conference, discussing:
- The impact millennials are making in the workforce.
- Cisco’s organizational philosophy on millennials in their workforce and leverage a case study on how to seek and hire this attractive group.
- Strategies and tools that enhance the millennial’s experience.
Kendra Dodd, Human Resources Director at MRA, will take the millennial discussion further, focusing on managing and integrating millennials to your workplace culture. Participants will:
- Identify their company culture and create strategies for implementing millennials.
- Learn management strategies for creating a culture that is conducive to millennials.
- Identify action plans to apply the strategies.
SHRM and HRCI recertification credits: 2.25
Agenda: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 9:30 - 10:00 a.m. Check-in and networking
- 10:00 - 10:10 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
- 10:10 - 11:25 a.m. Zohra Yafai, Director of Talent Acquisition at Cisco
- 11:25 - 11:45 a.m. Lunch provided
- 11:45 - 12:45 p.m. Kendra Dodd, Human Resource Manager at MRA
- 12:45 - 1:00 p.m. Wrap Up and Prizes
Cost: $15 members; $25 nonmembers