11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
On May 27, 2016, the City Council of Minneapolis, Minnesota enacted a mandatory sick leave policy that requires employers to provide paid sick leave to their employees who work in the City of Minneapolis.
The new law affects all organizations with employees within the geographic boundaries of the City of Minneapolis (not the suburbs). The new law will have a profound impact on employers.
Join MRA for a one-hour live webcast and discussion on:
- What does the new law require?
• When will be new law be effective?
• What are the specific provisions?
- What does the new law mean to me?
• How does this impact the benefits I currently provide?
- What do I need to do?
• What steps should I take?
• What should I do first?
• How do I communicate to managers and employees?
Information applies to all states. This is an internet broadcast only. Complimentary for MRA members.
A recorded webinar will be available 48 hours after this broadcast in MRA’s Free Webinar Library for those who cannot attend the live webcast.