MRA invites you to attend a Learning and Development Focus Group!
The MRA Training Vision: Supporting your learning and development needs.
MRA is forming a focus group for business leaders, learning & development, and human resources professionals interested in influencing MRA’s training vision.
In order to support your learning and development needs with optimal technologies, methodologies, and personalized pathways, we will discuss the following topics:
- Delivering learning at the point of need.
- Providing learning and development services.
- Extending learning beyond the classroom.
- Documentation of training via a Learning Management System.
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of learning.
- Learning Curation: Next Generation Learning Management System.
- Expanding the use of learning technology to support continuous learning.
Cost: Complimentary to members
Time: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. (continental breakfast will be served)
Waukesha, WI - Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Plymouth, MN - Friday, November 4, 2016
Palatine, IL - Friday, November, 18, 2016
Moline, IL - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Participants will be randomly chosen to receive a certificate for free training.
Questions? Contact MRA Registrations at email@example.com or 800.488.4845