MRA invites you to attend a Learning and Development Focus Group!
The MRA Training Vision: Supporting your learning and development needs.
MRA is forming a focus group for business leaders, learning & development, and human resources professionals interested in influencing MRA’s training vision. You are invited to attend a complimentary focus group session on October 4, 2016 from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. at MRA's Conference Center.
In order to support your learning and development needs with optimal technologies, methodologies, and personalized pathways, we will discuss the following topics:
- Delivering learning at the point of need.
- Providing learning and development services.
- Extending learning beyond the classroom.
- Documentation of training via a Learning Management System.
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of learning.
- Learning Curation: Next Generation Learning Management System.
- Expanding the use of learning technology to support continuous learning.
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Time: 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. (continental breakfast will be served)
Location: MRA’s Conference Center, N19W24400 Riverwood Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188
Cost: Complimentary to members
Participants will be randomly chosen to receive a certificate for free training.
Questions? Contact MRA Registrations at [email protected] or 800.488.4845