The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has released the much-awaited final rule to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime regulations. The new rule will have a profound impact on employers.
Information applies to all states. This is an internet broadcast only.
Join MRA for a one-hour live webcast and discussion on:
- What does the new rule require?
• When will be new rule be effective?
• What are the specific provisions?
- What does the new rule mean to me?
• What types of organizations and industries are most affected?
- What do I need to do?
• What steps should I take?
• What should I do first?
• How do I communicate to managers and employees?
Cost: $0 Members; $50 Nonmembers
A recorded webinar is available in MRA’s Free Webinar Library for those who cannot attend the live webcast.