Why choose MRA for your training needs?
- MRA has been helping employees become more successful in the workplace for over 115 years.
- Training programs are practical, interactive, and down-to-earth.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, we promise a money-back guarantee!
Learn more about MRA.
There’s no substitute for real-world experience. MRA instructors are seasoned professionals who bring program content to life through the backdrop of their own experiences (view MRA instructor bios). Our qualified instructors:
- Have an average of 20 years of experience in HR and management and have "been there, done that."
- Offer practical information, tips, and strategies to make an immediate impact at your job.
MRA also brings training to your location—to meet your needs, in your time frame, and within your budget.
With more than 100 course topics, you're sure to find the right training at a location near you. Course locations include:
St. Paul, MN
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Learn more about area hotels, cancellation policy, lunch, etc.