The attitudes, decisions, and actions of your company’s leaders drive employee, work unit, and organization performance. When leadership development is a strategic focus of your organization, your leaders have the abilities necessary to meet current and future challenges.
But how do you fully develop those leaders?
There are many options and opportunities for development. We've found that an intentional effort and strategically managed approach is most effective for achieving organizational leadership development goals. Our strategic view focuses on competencies that are critical to transforming the individual, and in turn, the organization. And our blended program design incorporates training, coaching, and mentoring to maximize the learning process.
Integrate our great MRA training into an even greater leadership development experience. We focus on maximizing employee performance and transformational growth that enriches culture and inspires innovation.
MRA’s results-focused leadership development programs include:
- Assessment of current leadership development policies and procedures
- Executive work sessions to define the leadership requirements to achieve business plan objectives
- Design and implementation of a leadership strategy and action plan
- Recommendations to close talent gaps
- Strategies for measuring program success
Contact us to arrange a no obligation assessment of your organization’s leadership development needs.