Employers face an extremely competitive market for top talent. Candidates have more tools, choices, and decision power than ever before.
What’s your strategy for succeeding in this candidate-driven economy?
MRA’s Candidate Experience Surveys harness the power of data analytics and provide you with critical information needed to make informed decisions that improve the quality of your new hires.
- Strengthen engagement levels
- Raise job satisfaction
- Simplify onboarding
- Improve your recruiting processes based on survey results
Survey packages include the following:
- Four mobile-friendly and confidential survey links that you send to candidates through your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or as a separate email: post application, 14 questions; screened but not selected,10 questions; interviewed, 8 questions; post offer, 4 questions.
- Two separate survey reports with valuable insights.
- Discuss results and recommendations with an MRA recruiting expert.
- One Benchmark Report (year-end) that includes data from all participating member organizations.
Where did you learn about the position that you applied to?
█ 20% Job notification from a job posting board
█ 20% Current or past employee
█ 30% Professional colleague
█ 30% Professional organization
Based on your experience as an applicant, how likely are you to recommend a friend or colleague?
█ 30% Detractor
█ 50% Passive
█ 20% Promoter