Staying current on benefit trends and legal changes can be a daunting task for any benefits professional. But you don’t have to tackle these challenges alone. MRA’s on-site benefits professionals fill a variety of benefit roles to meet your company’s unique needs.
We assist with acute needs such as interim help during a leave of absence, sudden staff departure, and special reports or projects.
And we also help you achieve your strategic benefits goals.
- Develop and document procedures and processes.
- Assist with analysis of your vacation and PTO plans.
- Evaluate your welfare benefit or retirement plan designs.
- Administer your FMLA and other leaves of absence programs.
- Assist during your open enrollment period.
- Coach and develop your benefits personnel.
- Dependent audit to verify group benefit plan eligibility.
- Benefits audit of practices and compliance.
We come straight to you and work directly with your team at your location. It couldn’t be any easier. So let the MRA benefit professionals help meet your challenges with a variety of value-priced services.