MRA has partnered with SECURA Insurance to offer you Association AdvantageSM, an insurance program with enhanced Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) coverages available exclusively to our members.
Some of the key EPLI coverages offered to MRA members include:
- Wrongful termination of employment, including retaliatory or constructive discharge
- Defamation of character
- Failure to promote a qualified employee
- Oral or written publication of material that slanders or libels an employee or violates or invades an employee’s right to privacy
In addition, MRA members with a SECURA policy are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- An exclusive insurance discount on your policy
- Training credit to use for an approved MRA program
- Access to free EPLI resources to help you manage employment exposures and reduce or prevent costly employment claims, including:
• Web-based harassment training
• MRA’s Online Resource Center for employment-related materials
• An Employment Practices Risk Management Hotline
- Access to Prevention ConnectionSM, SECURA’s online safety resource
MRA chose to partner with SECURA, a mutual property and casualty insurer, due to its reputation for exceptional service to its policyholders, and like MRA, its more than a century of proven performance. SECURA’s financial stability is reflected in its A (Excellent) A.M. Best rating. To learn more about SECURA and the other services it offers, visit www.secura.net.
Find an agent.
Please contact Vicki Vought at 262.696.3473 or [email protected] to learn more about the program.