Welcome Digital Natives!
You have been hand selected because we feel your input and insights will be highly valuable to MRA and our members as we continue to invest in technology to provide best-in-class services.
What is the Digital Natives Initiative?
This will be a quarterly networking forum/roundtable hosted at MRA so we can find out more about what’s important to our members from a technology standpoint. We also want to allow you the opportunity to meet fellow members and find out how they are increasing efficiency through implementation of new technology and processes.
Your input will be highly regarded as we make decisions regarding our technology at all levels within MRA. The group will meet four times per year for 90 minutes a session. We truly appreciate your commitment to the group and look forward to seeing you at future meetings. They're sure to be informative, innovative, and most importantly fun!
The kickoff meeting was held on June 22, 2017 at 11:30 a.m. at the MRA Waukesha office. View the recorded session.
The conversation of the initial meeting focused around the following key areas outlined below.
- Introductions and networking
- Trends in the next 1-5 years as vital technology to the HR function
- How you utilize technology in your day-to-day work
- How you consume and seek out new data sources and efficiency technologies
- Potential products and services, member experience, and communication, technology, and the future