Workplace harassment is unwelcome and annoying behavior that can cause employee stress and create an unhealthy work environment. Some types of workplace harassment can be unlawful discrimination when based on race, sex, disability, or other legally protected characteristics. By training your employees to behave respectfully, you can improve the overall health and morale of your organization.
Workplace harassment can happen in many different scenarios and between different people including the following: in-person; via email, social media, text, and phone; nonverbally; during non-work hours; off-site; between coworkers; by supervisors; and by third parties including customers or vendors.
Preventing workplace harassment provides many benefits:
- Increased employee retention, morale, and productivity
- Decreased employee absenteeism
- Reduced liability
- Improved employer reputation
- Heightened manager awareness
- Enhanced employee policy and reporting understanding
MRA’s Harassment Prevention Training
MRA’s training solutions may be tailored to the unique needs of your organization. We focus on your individual work environment to help you prevent actual and perceived discrimination. We want your employees to recognize and effectively respond to inappropriate workplace behavior.
Our training programs address a wide range of harassment and discrimination issues – including an overview of federal and state laws. MRA’s in-house human resources professionals have years of practical, real-world experience and can help you identify the best training for your organization:
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Training webinars
- On-site or off-site group training
- Targeted training for managers or non-managers
- Expert review of your harassment policy