MRA is fortunate to have a very dedicated and talented group of business leaders serving on our Board of Directors. These individuals volunteer their time and expertise, supporting and guiding ongoing efforts to provide outstanding service to our members.
- Chairman: Pete Herb, President, Fristam Pumps Inc.
- Vice Chairman: William R. Solomon, CEO, AFX, Inc.
- Treasurer: Christine A. Specht-Palmert, President/CEO, Cousins Submarines, Inc.
- Ex-Officio: Frederick M. Anderson, President/CEO, Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co.
Executive Committee Members:
- James J. Ditter, CEO, PPC Partners, Inc.
- Jessica Manivasager, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
- Lawrence P. Moon, Chairman, The Sandstone Group
- Todd J. Teske, Chairman, President & CEO, Briggs and Stratton Corp.
Board of Directors at Large:
- Dick Eisenlauer, President, Harrington Signal Inc.
- Scott Gierhahn, President & CEO, Schroeder Solutions
- Randy Gloede, President, Metalcraft of Mayville
- Marsha Mather, President, Laacke and Joys Company
- Sona Mehring, Founder and Chief Ambassador, CaringBridge
- Sarah Richards, President & CEO, Jones Metal, Inc.
- David Rolston, President/CEO, Hatco Corporation
- Cheryl Sment, President/CEO, Interstate Sealant & Concrete, Inc.
- Glen E. Tellock, President & CEO, Lakeside Foods, Inc.
- Paul D. VanDuyne, President, KJWW Engineering Consultants
- Prince Wallace, Owner/CEO, West Central Environmental Consultants, Inc.